To stream Disney Plus via Apple TV, however, your Apple TV device will need to be fourth generation or later.
You’ll also need to sign up for a subscription via the Disney Plus website, which will run you $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year (you can also get a 7-day free trial).
It’s possible to sign up via the App Store and pay with your iTunes account by following the on-screen prompts after downloading the Disney Plus app. But signing up for your account on the website before will mean you can start streaming much more quickly.
Once you’ve signed up for a subscription, here’s how to get Disney Plus on your Apple TV.
How to get Disney Plus on an Apple TV
1. On your Apple TV’s home screen, navigate to the App Store, which is only available on Apple TVs that are fourth generation or later.
2. In the search box provided, look for “Disney Plus” and when the app is found, click “Get” to begin downloading.
3. Once downloaded, return to your Apple TV’s home screen and scroll to the Disney Plus app icon, clicking to open.
4. Enter your user name and password you created when signing up for your Disney Plus account on the website to log in on your Apple TV.
5. Search for the show or movie you wish to watch and begin streaming.
If you get the free trial and forget to cancel your subscription before it ends, you’ll be charged the $6.99 fee and will continue to be charged every month until you cancel it.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
SEE ALSO: The best 4K TVs you can buy
Continue Reading at Business Insider