- Amazon is offering a bunch of discounts for the Black Friday shopping weekend starting on November 20 and running through November 27.
- Some standout tech deals include discounts on Amazon’s new Echo lineup and Bose noise-cancelling headphones among many others.
- Read Insider Reviews’ Black Friday 2020 deals and Cyber Monday 2020 deals coverage for more savings.
- You can also check out more of the best Amazon Black Friday deals here as discounts go live.
Black Friday is right around the corner, and Amazon is getting started early. The online retail giant just unveiled a slew of deals that will go into effect starting Friday, November 20 and run through November 27 on everything from tech gadgets to fashion, pet products, and home and kitchen devices among many others.
When it comes to tech deals, Amazon is unsurprisingly offering some compelling discounts on its own products. The new fourth-generation Echo, which the company just debuted in September, will be $30 off as part of the promotion, dropping the price down from $99.99 to $69.99.
In addition to the deals listed below, Amazon is promising discounts on Sony 4K Ultra HD TVs, Sony Bravia OLED TVs, and a 25% discount on TVs that are 75 inches and larger.
Here’s a look at some of the best upcoming tech deals coming to Amazon on Black Friday 2020.
Best early Black Friday deals at Amazon starting November 20
The deals below will be available on a rolling basis between November 20 and November 27.
Ring Video Doorbell Deals
Best Amazon Echo and devices deals
Other upcoming Black Friday tech deals on Amazon
When does Amazon’s Black Friday sale start?
Amazon will be launching Black Friday deals starting on November 20 and running through November 27. New deals will appear daily throughout the week, and some of them will only be available for 24 hours. The company is also extending its returns window so that customers can return products shipped now through December 31 by January 31, 2021 for free.
Where can I find Amazon’s Black Friday deals?
Amazon’s Black Friday page will be the place to check if you want to browse the retailer’s holiday shopping discounts. Just like years past, Amazon will also be offering Alexa-exclusive deals that can be discovered by asking, “Alexa, what are my deals?” These Alexa-only discounts will also be rolling out starting on November 20.
Do you need an Amazon Prime membership for the deals?
Unlike Amazon Prime Day, you don’t need to be a Prime member to take advantage of Amazon’s Black Friday deals. But you do get perks like faster delivery and exclusive deals if you sign up for Prime which costs $12.99 per month. It’s a worthwhile option if you plan to do the bulk of your holiday shopping on Amazon and want the flexibility to order last-minute gifts.
How do we select the best Black Friday deals at Amazon?
- We select products that meet our high standards of coverage from brands we’ve tested.
- We research prices across retailers like Walmart, Target, and Best Buy and compare these against historical price drops to find the deals that are worth your time.
Continue Reading at Business Insider